My Favourites

17:30

Hello Internet!

Today I thought I'd share some of my favourites with you.

All of these will probably change within a fortnight so expect an update of this in the future.

So, let's begin...

Social Media


-Blogger
I don't even know if this is classed as a social media but I guess it's something like that...
-Twitter
If I had to choose one app, the one I've been most active on recently is probably Twitter. Click here to check out my account.


 Movies/ TV Series


-The Walking Dead
I only started watching this three weeks ago (when I bought seasons 1-6) and I can honestly say that it's one of the most amazing programmes I've ever watched. The finale to season 6, however, almost killed me. If you don't know what a cliff-hanger is, watch The Walking Dead: the programme where you have to wait a year to find out which of your favourite characters was murdered.
-Pretty Little Liars
Again, this is one of the best shows ever. I've just finished watching the 6 seasons for the second or third time and I can't wait for the new season in June.
-The Vampire Diaries
This used to be my absolute favourite programme but a couple of weeks ago I found out that my favourite character is leaving - which doesn't make me happy...
-The 100
I've got to admit, this isn't my absolute favourite programme but I still really enjoy watching it. Even though sometimes it feels like the storylines drag on for a while, it has a very good, developed plot.
-Harry Potter
-Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2


Books/ Book Series



-Harry Potter
I've just bought the whole series of Harry Potter books and I'm currently part way through (so expect some Harry Potter Reviews coming up).
-Hunger Games
I read these books a while ago but I'll definitely read them again at some point. They're, by far, one of the best book sets ever written (in my opinion).


Beauty/ Makeup Products




- Clarins Ever Matte Skin Balancing Foundation
Clarins is a little bit more expensive than the makeup I would usually go for but it's definitely worth it. The coverage of the foundation is really good and it seems to moisturise my face at the same time. 
- Clarins Daily Energiser Cleansing Gel
Again, this product is quite expensive but it has made such a huge difference to the condition of my skin.
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Compared to other products, this concealer isn't too expensive. I find that I don't need to use concealer as much with the Clarins Foundation, but the coverage is still very good.


Music




- Fight Song - Rachel Platten
- Stand By You - Rachel Platten
- Up - Olly Murs ft. Demi Lavato
- Coming Home - Rita Ora & Sigma


Food



- Cheese Pastries
- Ice Cream (specifically Mint Chip)




So, that's everything!
Like I said before, my favourites will probably change very soon so I'll probably update this in a few months.

 Thanks For Reading,
Elsie A xx


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

What is your favourite season?