The Text Tag

12:13

Hello Internet!


This post is something called 'The Text Tag'. A few days a go, I was nominated by Hayley (writer of the blog Reflections of Me). I would like to say a huge thank you to Hayley for nominating me and giving me the opportunity to do this post.




The Rules:

- Thank the person who nominated you/give a link back to their blog
- Answer the original 6 text-themed questions
- Add a typography/word related question of your own for those you tagged to answer
- Tag at least 6 bloggers and let them know
- Include these rules in your post


1) What is your favourite letter of the alphabet?
Any of the letters towards the end of the alphabet because they're the most rare and uncommon in everyday conversations. But, in particular, probably x. I don't know why.

2) What are three words that you love?
Mellifluous (definition: a sound which is pleasingly smooth and musical to hear).
Ethereal (definition: extremely delicate and light in a way that seems not to be of this world).
Summery (definition: suitable for or typical for Summer).

3) What are three words that you hate?
Ginormous
Moist
Phlegm

4) If you were to create a word, what would it be, and what would it describe?
Firming (Fictional Yearning).
Definition: The strong desire a fangirl/fanboy receives when he/she feels attached to a fictional world and wishes more than anything to be a part of it.
Eg: Sitting in the boring classroom, listening to the teacher drone on monotonously, she couldn't help but feel an overwhelming sense of firning overcome her.

5) What are your three favourite punctuation marks?
- ? ""

6) What are your three favourite fonts?
'Homemade Apple', 'Coming Soon', 'Walter Turncoat'



Specific Question from Hayley to me: What phrase or quote motivates you?
"It's just a bad day, not a bad life."
It just reminds me that, when I have a bad day, it won't always be like that.


Here are the people I tag:
I apologise if any of these people have already been tagged somewhere else. I haven't currently discovered many blogs so I have a limited amount of bloggers who I can tag.



And here is my question to them:
If you could remove one letter from the alphabet, which one would it be and why?

So, that's everything!
Again, I'd like to say a huge thank you to Hayley for tagging me in her post. You can find a link to her amazing blog here.

Thank you for reading,
Elsie A xx







You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hi Elsie, I'm new to your blog so hello and I love it already. X is my favourite letter too, it's so mysterious.

    Hope you can pop over on to my blog sometime x

    www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm really glad that you like my blog and I appreciate your comment very much!
      I'll be sure to check out your blog as well!
      Elsie A xx

      Delete
  2. I love love love your quote! It's one very near and dear to my heart. Thanks for participating :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! Thanks so much for tagging me! x

      Delete
  3. Thank you for tagging me Elsie. This looks like so much fun.
    I always struggle to get round to tags among all my other posts, but I really want to include them on my blog O_O If I'm able to squeeze it into my post schedule, I'll let you know! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy!
      It's no problem at all! Yeah, I found this quite fun to do but I'd completely understand if you don't have time. If you do end up doing it, I hope you enjoy it! :)
      Thanks for replying,
      Elsie A x

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

What is your favourite season?