My QuizUp Account

12:00

Hello Internet!

This is just a short post about an app/website which I use quite often. Some of you may have hear of it, some of you might not have.

If you don't know what it is, QuizUp is an app which allows you to play quizzes on certain topics against other people. There's over 1200 topics on the site, varying from Poetry to Disney Movies. You can also create your own topics and make questions for everyone else.

Though, it's not just trivia that this app is good for as you can also share images and posts regarding the topics. It's kind of hard to explain.

Anyway, QuizUp has become a huge platform for my fangirling. As there is a topic for pretty much everything you could imagine, it's hard not to find a fandom on QuizUp.

Like I said before, there are two parts of QuizUp and each are the two necessities for being a Fangirl:

- The social aspect (you get to share memes and pics for your fandom and discuss your opinions).
- The trivia aspect (you get to test your knowledge of your fandom and challenge each others).

I don't know which part is my favourite because I love getting to know everybody else's opinions on a book/movie/whatever but I also like to do the quizzes.

If you do have QuizUp you might understand why I love it so much - if you don't already have it, you should definitely consider getting it! You don't even need storage to get it as it's also a website so you can sign in online.

If you make an account, I'd really appreciate if you followed me(Elsie_Anonymous).

I accept all challenges on the following topic:

- Percy Jackson
- Divergent Trilogy
- The Twilight Saga
- The Vampire Diaries
- The Hunger Games
- Disney Movies
- Harry Potter
- Pretty Little Liars

(I do follow more but these are the only ones I really use).


Sorry that this post has been kind of random. One of the reasons I'm sharing this app is because I plan on doing some Q&As and I think I'll use QuizUp to collect questions. If you want me to do that kind of thing, please let me know.

Thank you for reading,
Elsie A xx





















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

What is your favourite season?