The Autumn Tag

13:00

Hello Internet!

I'm kind of late to the party, but I decided that I wanted to do some kind of post related to Autumn. A few weeks ago, I wasn't really bothered about it becoming Autumn and I was pretty uninterested in all of the Autumnal things. But, in the past week, I've suddenly become really excited about this time of year.

Therefore, I decided to create my own tag, which is basically just 7 Autumn-related questions. Enjoy!


Rules:
-Thank the person who tagged you.
- Answer the 6 original questions.
- Copy the list of questions for the people you tag.
-Create one more question of your own, meaning that, in total, there are 7 questions.
-Copy these 5 simple rules.


1) Do you like Autumn?
I don't really dislike any season but this is one of the ones I definitely like.

2) What is your favourite thing about Autumn?
I love the atmosphere in general. I just find it so cosy and I love the colours of the leaves in Autumn.

3) What is your least favourite thing about Autumn?
I guess it would have to be the weather. Even though, to start of with, I like being able to wear my coat and get all snug, eventually the cold, damp weather can get boring.

4) What is the first thing that comes in your head when you think of Autumn?
I picture snuggling up in a blanket in front of the fire, with a huge mug of hot chocolate and cream.

5) Do you do anything for Bonfire Night?
Nope. I don't know why but it's just not something that my family does.

6) What do you do for Halloween?
Generally, nothing much. For the past couple of years, I've gone Trick or Treating with my friend but we've decided that we're probably too old to do that now. Besides, Halloween is on a school night this year, so that doesn't help.


Because I made the tag, I don't have a new question from the previous tagger. Therefore, I will just answer my own.

What is your ideal Autumnal outfit?
For me, it would be something like: a jumper t-shirt, skinny jeans, ankle boots, a thick coat and maybe a scarf.


That's all of the questions answered! If you decide that you want to do this tag, here are the questions you need to answer:

1) Do you like Autumn?
2) What is your favourite thing about Autumn?
3) What is your least favourite thing about Autumn?
4) What is the first thing that comes into your head when you think of Autumn?
5) Do you do anything for Bonfire Night?
6) What do you do for Halloween?

My Question to you:
What is your ideal Autumnal outfit?
(In case I've done a bad job explaining, this question should be changed by whoever does this tag).

I tag:
Anyone who reads this post!

I hope you liked this post - it's the first time I've actually made my own tag. If you decide to do it, please let me know in the comments below with a link to your blog so that I can check it out!

Thanks for reading,
Elsie A x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey Elsie! First I am absolutelly in love with your design. So cute. :) Second super awesome tag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really glad that you like it! I got my design from mybloggerthemes.com where there's loads of amazing styles!

      Thank you Nabila!

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

What is your favourite season?